- Why we collect data. We collect certain data to be able to provide the Service to you. We also collect data for use in verifying your identity.
- The data we collect. When you register for the Service, we will collect your telephone number and may also collect your name, age, credit card, email address or other contact information, we will also verify your income with different sources. We may also collect your email and phone-book contacts and information related to device activity such as call logs, SMS logs and GPS location information. By registering for the Service, you authorize the collection and processing of the foregoing data.
Who we share data with. We may share your data with third parties in certain circumstances. We may, for example, share data with:
You hereby consent to, agree and authorize us to share your data with such Third Parties and you further agree and consent to the disclosure and provision of such information by us to these third parties.
- Third Parties, as defined in the Terms;
- Professional advisers, to enforce or defend our legal rights; or
- With a purchaser or seller in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition or insolvency situation.