YOUR USE OF THIS TECHNOLOGY IS GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DISCLAIMER: ALL READERS AND END USERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND TO RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS ZINGERAPP, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, FIRMS, CORPORATIONS AND ANY CREATOR, AUTHOR OR EMPLOYEE FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, OR DEATH AND HEREBY TAKE THESE ACTIONS FOR THEMSELVES, THEIR ASSIGNS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
- Your use of this technology is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the ZINGERAPP, LLC application, website, technology constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this technology. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use the ZINGERAPP, LLC app, website, and technology.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between Client and ZINGERAPP, LLC and are referred to herein as ("Terms and Conditions"). The client accepts these Terms and Conditions by creating an account on the ZINGERAPP, LLC application, website and technology ("Technology").
- The rights granted to you by these Terms will remain in force only for so long as these Terms remain in effect.
- Don’t misuse our Services. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. You may not transfer, assign, commercially exploit or sublicense access to the Service to any third-party.
- For all non-professional accounts: You may use the Technology and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You further agree not to combine or integrate the Technology and the Services (including Downloadable Tools) with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us. You may not modify or create any derivative product based on the Technology, the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools). You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any component of the Technology and the Services (including Downloadable Tools) is compiled or interpreted.
- Nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting the right to obtain or use source code. Except as expressley stated therein, no part of the Technology or Services (Including Downloadable Tools) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Without our written consent you may not frame the Technology, place pop up windows over its pages, or otherwise, affect the display of its pages.
- Any future release, update or other addition to functionality of the Technology or Services shall be subject to these terms. You agree not to use the Technology and Services (including the Downloadable Tools) to (a) violate any state, local, national or international law (b) stalk, harass or harm another individual (c ) collect or store personal data about other users (d) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (e)interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
- These terms control the relationship between ZINGERAPP, LLC and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- We may suspend services for any reason included but not limited to not complying with our terms, conditions or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC cannot be held responsible for any type of incident resulting from the connection of Drivers and Riders.
- Drivers activated on ZINGERAPP, LLC is free to accept or not accept a ride request from any rider. Riders are free to accept or not to accept to share a ride with a driver who has accepted their request.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC's role is not to be a carrier, a travel agency or a ticket broker. ZINGERAPP, LLC is merely an online platform, which aims to enable and facilitate the connection of individuals by providing tools for drivers of automobiles (Hereinafter referred to as drivers) and individual riders (Hereinafter referred to as riders) who aim to ride within the driver’s automobile.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
- Member Obligations – Rider or Driver
- Account Creation and Access
- By registering on the ZINGERAPP, LLC platform, a Member setup a ZINGERAPP, LLC Username and password for personal use. The Member agrees to keep the password confidential. Only registered Members can use the ZINGERAPP, LLC platform, using their personal ZINGERAPP, LLC Username and password.
- Member agrees to only create and use the one account originally assigned, either under his or her own identity or that of a third party. Any exception of this rule can only be made following a written request for permission from the Member to ZINGERAPP, LLC. Creating or using new accounts under the Member’s own identity or that of a third party, without prior written authorization from ZINGERAPP, LLC, will lead to immediate suspension of the Member’s accounts and all associated services without notice. Member agrees to not grant access to his or her ZINGERAPP, LLC account to any other person. If a member has knowledge that another person has access to his or her account, he or she will inform ZINGERAPP, LLC immediately and confirm the information by mail or at headquarters.
- Member is SOLELY responsible for the use of the ZINGERAPP, LLC platform in accordance with the terms and conditions. Member agrees to not engage in behavior directly or indirectly contrary to good morals, laws, and regulations, in the present or in the future. Member agrees to immediately notify ZINGERAPP, LLC when he or she identifies such behavior. ZINGERAPP, LLC reserves the right to inform the competent authorities about any conduct contrary to good morals, laws, and regulations in the present or in the future.
- In case of a dispute, the parties agree that records from ZINGERAPP, LLC servers, including access codes of registered members, shall be used by the parties to resolve the dispute.
- As long as Drivers are in compliance with this Agreement (including but not limited to the Driver Representations and Warranties provided below), ZINGERAPP, LLC will only accept Drivers that have current automobile liability insurance. Driver’s existing mandatory insurance while such Driver is transporting a rider on a trip arranged on the ZINGERAPP, LLC Platform. The policy coverage is limited to liability only and does not provide coverage for collision, comprehensive or wear and tear damage to a Driver’s vehicle.
- We do not procure insurance for, nor are we responsible for, personal belongings left in the car. These include tapes, records, discs or other similar audio, gps, visual or data electronic devices, or any speed measuring equipment within the vehicle. It is the responsibility of the Driver and Rider to ensure they remove any personal belongings from the car before and after each ride matched on the ZINGERAPP, LLC Platform.
- As with any personal auto insurance policy, additional insurance terms, limitations, and exclusions apply
- If you are using this Technology on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify ZINGERAPP, LLC and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this technology following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
- For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this technology.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS NOTICE
- All of the content you see and hear on the ZINGERAPP, LLC technology, including without limitation, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text (collectively, the "Content"), are subject to or are owned or licensed to ZINGERAPP, LLC. The entire Content of this technology is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws, and ZINGERAPP, LLC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content.
- The Content of this technology and the application as a whole is intended solely for personal use. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for personal use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. ZINGERAPP, LLC retains all its intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Technology.
- Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission from ZINGERAPP, LLC.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC owns numerous trademarks that are used in connection with the sale of ZINGERAPP, LLC products and services, including without limitation, ZINGERAPP, LLC Services. You may not use ZINGERAPP, LLC ’s trademarks and trade dress in connection with any product or service without the express permission of ZINGERAPP, LLC. All other trademarks not owned by ZINGERAPP, LLC or its affiliates that appear on this technology are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ZINGERAPP, LLC or its affiliates.
- You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks, or use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any such trademarks, trade names or service marks, without the express prior written permission of ZINGERAPP, LLC or the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
- PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES LISTED ON THE TECHNOLOGY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The prices displayed on ZINGERAPP, LLC are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
- If you register for an account on ZINGERAPP, LLC, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. We reserve the right to delete or change any username or password at any time and for any reason. All information provided to us will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Software Services are intended for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. ZINGERAPP, LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
- You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. ZINGERAPP, LLC may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
- Termination will occur if the terms of the Terms and Conditions agreement is violated, and termination can happen for any reason at the discretion of the business.
- If any provision or portion thereof contained in these terms and Conditions shall, for any reason, be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or portion shall not invalidate or render unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof and the provision or portion declared invalid shall not be invalidated in its entirety, but shall be deemed to be altered and amended, whenever possible, to the extent necessary to effect such validity and enforceability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision or portion thereof contained in these Terms and Conditions in one jurisdiction shall not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision or portion thereof in any other jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties hereby waive any provision of law which renders any provision hereof prohibited or unenforceable in any respect.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL ZINGERAPP, LLC OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS TECHNOLOGY.
- THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL,CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF ZINGERAPP, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY OR ANY CONTENT ON THE TECHNOLOGY, OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS TECHNOLOGY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS TECHNOLOGY, THAT YOUR USE OF THE TECHNOLOGY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ZINGERAPP, LLC, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES.
- Class Action Waiver. Any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. You will not seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No proceeding will be combined with another. By using our services you also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or any consolidated claims involving another person's account, if we are a party to the proceeding. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS.
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Florida or another location mutually agreeable to the parties.
- In consideration for being allowed to participate in the use of the Technology, I release from liability and waive my right to sue ZINGERAPP, LLC, their employees, officers, volunteers and agents (collectively “District”) from any and all claims, including claims of the District’s negligence, resulting in any physical injury, illness (including death) or economic loss I may suffer or which may result from my use of this Technology, or any events incidental to the use of this Technology.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC TECHNOLOGY IS OPERATED BY ZINGERAPP, LLC ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZINGERAPP, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS TECHNOLOGY AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR THAT THIS TECHNOLOGY WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC DOES NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE OPTIONS OR OTHER SERVICE OR DATA YOU MAY ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR USE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS TECHNOLOGY, OR ABOUT ANY TECHNOLOGY YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS TECHNOLOGY. LINKS TO OTHER TECHNOLOGY ARE PROVIDED FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY. YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS REGARDING YOUR INTERACTIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY. ZINGERAPP, LLC ASSUMES NO RISK OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS TECHNOLOGY.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BY ACCESSING AND USING THE ZINGERAPP, LLC TECHNOLOGY, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS TECHNOLOGY IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO STATE, LOCAL and FEDERAL LAWS.
- You agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Gainesville, FL and waive any defense of lack of personal jurisdiction or improper venue or forum non conveniens to a claim brought in such court, except that ZINGERAPP, LLC may elect, in its sole discretion, to litigate the action in the county or state where any breach by you occurred or where you can be found. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of related to your use of the Technology or these Terms and Conditions shall be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or will forever be barred.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
- Nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the parties hereto and Client shall not have the authority to bind ZINGERAPP, LLC in any respect.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC knows you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate the trust that you place in us. Our Privacy Notice explains what information we collect from you, how we use that information, and what choices you have with respect to that information. The information we learn from customers helps us to continually improve your ZINGERAPP, LLC experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Technology or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing the experience for you, improving our technology, and communicating with you. You promise that any information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us will be true, accurate, complete and current.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses ZINGERAPP, LLC.
- We reserve the right to share customer information as described below.
- Research: By using the Services you are agreeing to participate in any research studies that the company is participating in. We will protect your personal information so no one will be able to connect your responses and any other information that identifies you. Federal or state laws may require us to show information to university or government officials (or sponsors), who are responsible for monitoring the safety of any research study. Directly identifying information (e.g. names, addresses) will be safeguarded and maintained under controlled conditions. You will not be identified in any publication from any research study.
- Business Transfers: As our business continues to develop, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or other business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that ZINGERAPP, LLC or substantially all of its assets relating to this technology are acquired, customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of ZINGERAPP, LLC, and Others: We release account and other information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ZINGERAPP, LLC, our users, or others. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with ZINGERAPP, LLC for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
- You can add or update certain information on your profile. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC reserves the right to use discretion for reporting to appropriate authorities information or content submitted related to the safety of minors, including any threat of harm or bodily injury to any person.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- You have the ability to opt in to receiving messages from ZINGERAPP, LLC, to opt-out of receiving direct marketing or market research information, or to adjust your specific email preferences.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our technology:
- We take precautions to protect your information. The user is solely responsible for keeping their login and password information private and secure. This Technology and Services provided are for personal and self-help use only. It is not a medical treatment and HIPAA laws do not apply to the Technology or Services, however, the Technology will take reasonable precautions to protect your information.
- If you use our Services through a potentially non-secure internet connection, such use is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check beforehand on your employer’s or such other technology’s privacy and security policy with respect to Internet use.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- In order to use this technology, a user must first complete registration. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our technology in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- We use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services.
- This technology contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other technology. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our technology and to read the privacy statements of any other technology that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time, our technology may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this technology.
- By actively opting in to emails from ZINGERAPP, LLC, you agree that your information may undergo processing including updating your record to reflect your affirmative request to receive emails and tracking within those emails such as when you open them and when you click on links. We use that data to determine which content resonates with you to personalize your experience with ZINGERAPP, LLC. If you do not want to have your data processed in this manner, you can opt-out of emails from ZINGERAPP, LLC or you can abstain from opting into communications. We include a link to change your email preference or opt-out on all marketing communications.
“COOKIES” AND INTERNET TAGS
- ZINGERAPP, LLC may collect and process information about your use of the Services, such as the Technology pages you visit, the technology you came from and some of the searches you perform. We use this information to help improve the contents of the technology and the Services and to compile aggregated statistics about individuals using our technology and the Services for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install “cookies” that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A cookie is a small piece of information, which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer or another device. Cookies do not damage your device. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all the functionality of your browser software or this technology. We may obtain the services of outside parties to assist us in collecting and processing information collected through cookies.
- ZINGERAPP, LLC may also use internet tags (also known as action tags, web beacons, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) and cookies through the Services and may deploy these tags/cookies through a third-party advertising partner or a web analytical service partner which may be located and store the respective information (including your IP address) in a foreign country. These tags/cookies may be placed both on online advertisements that bring users to the Services and on different pages of the technology. We use this technology to measure the visitors’ responses to the technology and the Services and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and what information is consulted) as well as to evaluate your use of the Services. The third-party partner or the web analytical service partner may be able to collect data about visitors to the technology and other technology’s because of these internet tags/cookies, may compose reports regarding the technology’s activity for us and may provide further services which are related to the use of the technology and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties, if there is a legal requirement that they do so, or if they hire the other parties to process the information on their behalf.
- When you download or use apps created by us (e.g., to deliver the Services), we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Our technology will allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
- We welcome your comments regarding the ZINGERAPP, LLC technology. However, any comments, testimonials, feedback, ideas or suggestions (collectively, "Comments") sent to ZINGERAPP, LLC shall be and remain the exclusive property of ZINGERAPP, LLC. Your submission of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to ZINGERAPP, LLC of all rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and ZINGERAPP, LLC will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- If you sign up to receive marketing communications from ZINGERAPP, LLC, we will collect your name and email address in order to email you regarding products and services that you have indicated are of interest to you. You may also be added to our marketing list when you create a ZINGERAPP, LLC account.
- Licensee acknowledges and agrees that using the Software, in conjunction with any materials provided by ZINGERAPP, LLC, to broadcast materials prior to obtaining the intellectual property rights and/or third-party consents required to make such copies is in violation of United States copyright laws. The customer shall indemnify and hold ZINGERAPP, LLC harmless against any and all claims of copyright infringement. Further, the Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold ZINGERAPP, LLC harmless against any and all claims of copyright violations, which may arise out of any video duplication services contracted by the Licensee from ZINGERAPP, LLC. Such indemnity includes reasonable attorney's fees, which may be associated with any defense of ZINGERAPP, LLC.
- For information about how to contact ZINGERAPP, LLC, please visit our contact page.